HOW TO FILE A CLAIM
If someone has violated your Intellectual Property Rights, please contact Seenster as soon as possible.
All claims shall be filed by the copyright owner and/or the agent who is the representative of the work. Please email Seenster at the email address provided below and the following information must be provided.
- A statement filed electronically or actual physical signature of the agent who is authorized to represent the exclusive workon behalf of the actual owner that has allegedly been infringed .
- All contact information of the requesting party. (i.e Real name, address, phone number).
- Clear identity of the work that has been allegedly infringed.
- The location (url) of the work that has been allegedly infringed on the Seenster site.
- A statement made under a good faith belief by the owner or lawful representative agent of the work that is accurate.
- A statement made 'under penalty of perjury' by the owner or lawful representative agent of the work.
Seenster cannot or will not respond to a request that have information that is not complete. Seenster will not provide legal advice or respond to legal questions or concerns. Please be aware that any information you send may be sent to the other party involved.
Please DO NOT engage in abuse of this policy as Seenster may choose to terminate ANY account that repeatedly offends it.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org