HOW TO FILE A CLAIM
If someone has violated your Intellectual Property Rights, please contact Seenster as soon as possible.
All claims shall be filed by the trademark owner and/or the agent who is the representative of the mark. Please email Seenster at the email address provided below and the following information must be provided.
- All contact information of the requesting party. (i.e Real name, address, phone number).
- Username of the account using the trademark.
- Company name, company website and account on Seenster.
- Trademark registration number.
- Registration office of the trademark.
- Description of the violation.
Seenster cannot or will not respond to a request that has incomplete information. Seenster will not provide legal advice or respond to legal questions or concerns. Please be aware that any information you send may be sent to the other party involved.
Please DO NOT engage in abuse of this policy as Seenster may choose to terminate ANY account that repeatedly offends it.
please contact email@example.com